Sunday 30 January 2011

What a Swan Song!

Captain calamity ruined the day for the locals and difficult to say the O's deserved a victory but the scoreline said they did so on the roll.  The drive down the M4 was a nice easy drive and parking at the stadium was no problem (though a bigger crowd would change that).  The Liberty Stadium is a nice modern structure shared with the Ospreys.  I had an excellent view from right at the back of the West Stand.  Food and drinks were average; PG Tips and burger for under a fiver by 40 pence.
I got my ticket at the ground on the day for £15 so a reasonable price.  The atmosphere was fairly limp but with the ground two thirds empty perhaps that wasn't surprising.  I think S4C had the match live and it was freezing early doors.  All considered though it was a ground I would recommend.

No comments: