Sunday 14 September 2014

London's burning, well it is getting hot on the road

Peterborough are riding high this season and the poor visitors weren't really in it. Anyway. I got there plenty early, so early in fact they wouldn't sell me a ticket. And even after a helpful steward came over to tell me the ticket office ouwld have a ticket now they didn't. The joys of being an away fan! I had decided to cheer on my wife's team - The Valiants.
Anyway, once in the ground I enjoyed a decent view of the match with some fans determined to enjoy themselves whatever and they proceeded to bounce a beach ball around during various moments of the match.

The area I sat in had a lovely little refreshment bar to use where I was enticed to tea and some homemade shortbread for £2.80. Tea was a standard PG tips offering with those small milk cartons so drinkable. Ticket prices were on the high side for League One I thought at £26 but not ridiculous.
I parked on a nearby public car park and got way easy enough. I think it was £3 for all day parking.

No comments: